Hello Mojo

Something really quite random.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hello my Mojos

Ah. A sunday. No school. Just a nice lot of Geography, Art, Latin, Science, French, History... etc etc homework.

On Friday I had Science which was OK I guess. Well I mean OK compared to dying.

Then P.E. We did our funky Rock and Roll dances where I am with Susie. I got really tired in the middle of a run through and fell asleep on the floor. Cerys shouted over "Is Sophie dead?" at one point. I finally managed to get up and did a bit of sleep dancing.

Then French. It must have been so boring because I can't even remember what we did.

In German we went to the Computer Room. As I was waiting for the system to log on, a large picture of Doctor Who came up. Mr Pine asked "What the hell?..." I only replied with "16 days to go!!!!!"

We went to the computer room in Latin as well. Half of the lesson was wasted trying to get this stupid Ecce Romani website to work. Then we found a random website with about four games using the same 8 latin words the whole time. Daz, Ned and I went on this blog and signed messages (see previous entry).

Then a maths test... shudder. Susie and Emily kept laughing because apparently I blow my nose like an elephant. And then Susie kept smiling because I just kept saying "oh ****" at every question.

We started to decorate our formroom early. Every single window pane is covered in fake snow now (thanks Nat, Daz, Becs, Cez and co.). We're going to win, like last year. Our class wins everything.

Be back in a mo... have to go have my lunch.


OK, I'm back. Where was I...

Oh yeah. On the bus I tried to make Ros laugh in the shortest time possible. My record was 4 seconds. It is surprisingly easy to make Ros go into hysterics. I just kept talking about possums running around driving cars and vomiting. Then I got up and ran around in a circle screaming "POSSUM!!! POSSUM!!" and Ros completely lost it. Tom kept saying "Ros! It's not that funny! Calm yourself!" but she kept going.

In Guides we had Dollar Market. $Market is where you do various jobs/make stuff etc for $$$. Then you buy biscuits and stuff to eat. YUM.

On Saturday I had a netball match. I played GS for the B team. Please believe me when I say the score was 22-1 to them. I AM SERIOUS I AM NOT MAKING A TYPING MISTAKE, WE WERE REALLY THAT RUBBISH.

In the afternoon I went on a Guides trip to Clearwell Caves to see... Santa!!! He he he. I like Santa. And just to tell all you complete Killjoys out there I'M TOTALLY AWARE I SOUND LIKE A FOUR YEAR OLD. Most people realise my often seen hyper side matches that of a 4 year old anyway.

So we queued over 1hr 40mins just to see an old guy dressed up. I asked him for the moon. Flo asked him for a Samsung 1400676753626whatever the latest £170 model is 888889897876187567826, Amy asked him for a plasma TV covering her bedroom wall and finally Helen asked him for world domination.

On the coach we sat at the back and messed around, playing ringtones and doing X factor. Then this stupid lady told us to "be quiet! You're annoying everybody down here." From then on we made loud rude comments about how we weren't allowed to talk or drink or breath anymore because it might annoy "some people". The funniest of these was when Amy started to try and control her very long hair and either Flo or Helen said really loudly "No Amy! Don't do your hair! You might annoy the people!"

Talking of X Factor I CAN'T BELIEVE BRENDA HAS GONE OUT YOU EVIL EVIL PEOPLE SHE WAS QUITE OBVIOUSLY THE BEST SINGER THERE JUST BECAUSE YOU FANCY SHAYNE OR THE GUY FROM JOURNEY SOUTH OR FEEL SORRY FOR ANDY THE POINT OF THE COMPETITION IS TO FIND THE BEST SINGER YOU IDIOTIC BRITISH PUBLIC. No offence.

Today I have been doing my glorious homework. Went to see my grandparents, but that's about it.

You're probably bored stiff now.

Just one more thing, I'm gonna start saying how many days to go until the Christmas Invasion. Please note that this is a countdown to the Christmas Invasion, and not Christmas. The invasion is far more important than Christmas. Apart from the minor detail that if christmas didn't exist, neither would the Christmas Invasion.

14 days to go!!!!


Ha ha ha ha h a hahahahhjhakfjheljgfekjaghahsgdhhhhhhhhhhhhhgfffff.

Miss Skittles xxx

3 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Rosby said…

    16 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I AM HYPER BEYONG BELIEF!! DAVID TENNANT!!! HE IS THE DOCTOR!!! TWO BRILLIANT THINGS MERGED INTO ONE!!! IT'S FANTASTIC!!! HAVE YOU SEEN THE RADIO TIMES??? IT...HE...SWORDFIGHTING...BED...PYJAMAS....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    *runs off, bangs into a lampost and passes out*

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Sophie B said…

    14 days. Get it right. I mean, if you wanna wait an extra two days that's fine by me...

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Rosby said…

    No way! And that second half of the post was FUNNY.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home