Hello Mojo

Something really quite random.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Possums Are Tasty When Served With A Dash Of Parsley

Well, the end of another long day in the prison. Correction: prison of doooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

My week started with a lovely Science test. Stupid atoms and elements. What did I ever do wrong to them? I've never had anything to do with any kind of atom in my life.

The French... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

The German... see French.

Then Art. We continued with our oh-so-brilliant-except-mine-possum self portraits.

Then hockey club. We played the Year 7s and lost 1-0. SO humiliating.

Then Games. Netball - scored a couple of goals, but boring elsewhere.

This day has been so boring. It really has.

Here are some random things to brighten up my mood...


Foo foo

POSSUM

The chip told me to eat a possum's ****

I said "EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW! But possums are tasty."

I then ate the chip.

It screamed.

Then I thought "Hey, I just ate the world's last talking chip".

KILT

That was for Ros.

I'm sure she's getting hyped up about the Secret Smile thing...

Chicken

What is a possum anyway? Is it a chicken? Because I like chickens. I ate one on Sunday.

hghghjfhgfdegjtrjyt

kjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

Zed! What more do you want from a T-shirt?

I'd want a less annoying catchphrase.

G2g

POSSUM!!!!!!!!!!!p!!!!!o!!!!o!!!!!


Miss Skittles xxx

13 DAYS TO GO

3 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Rosby said…

    *hyper*

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Sophie B said…

    If you bothered to read the blog, you would find that I am NOT counting down to Christmas. I am in fact counting down to the Christmas Invasion. Get it right!

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    skittles, ur site rocks!!!!!! can u tell me how 2 set up 1 of mi own? luv u loads!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home