Hello Mojo

Something really quite random.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Can I put my orange peel in the bin?"

Hello. Thanks for visiting my POSSUM blog.

ONLY 12 DAYS TO GO UNTIL *starts humming doctor who theme tune loudly and runs around the house like a demented guinea-pig*

Ok, well today was boring boring boring. But some very funny things happened in Latin:


1. Orange Polishing

Me: Look! I drew a face on the orange.
Daisy: *breaks into hysterical laughter*
Me: *peels orange* Look! The ink has gone through the skin. I'll have to give it a clean. *grabs tissue and starts polishing orange franticially*


2. Orange Peel

Mr Pine: so... 'Flavia est mater Marcus' is...
Me: Can I put my orange peel in the bin?
Mr Pine: No, that wasn't the answer I was expecting...


3. Digestive Problems

Mr. Pine: Ok, Ed you read question 7.
Ed: But I'm hungry.


4. Mmm... Cheese

Cara is eating some cheese and Tom is looking curiously at it.
Mr Pine: Are you selling Tom some cheese, Cara?



Well, that's basicially all the funny bits for today. G2g, good programme is just about to start!

Miss Skittles xxx


12 DAYS TO GO

5 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger Rosby said…

    Hehehe.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum, dum de dum, deeee dum, de dum, dum de dum A WOOOO OOOOOOOOO OOO OOOOWWWWWOOOO *violin* WOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO OO *more violin* A WOOO OOOOOOOO!!!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Sophie B said…

    I can count. Just because the comment was written a day before you read it.

    I'm not you mummy, Ros.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    POST, DAMN YOU!!!

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I repaeat: POST, DAMN YOU!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home