Hello Mojo

Something really quite random.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Hello Everybody!!!!!!!!

I apoligise for my absence of blogging of late. Please accept my humble cheese:

"CHEESE"
Copy it and paste it onto Word to make it crash your computer.
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas Invasion and Happy New Year. Talking of Invasion............
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It was crap. I mean the whole sword fighting thing...? I don't care if you disagree with me. You are entitled to your own opinion. BUT IT IS WRONG. Lets hope the new series is better.
Agfhdgguvfghgvuwgcfghcyageygfc
Today was a very funny day. Daisy, Ned and I spent the whole Latin lesson shouting out DEAN lots. If you are wondering why, well...
a) We are very random
b) After I said hello to a small kid the other day, he turned around to me and said "ITS DEAN" in this really low masculine voice which you would not expect of a six year old.
c) I like possums
d) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
e) Latin was boring
f) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
g) goo goo ga ga
So thats that. DEAN.
Today I found out that one of our teachers has been raping 6th formers and another is actually a man, which surprised me. I probably shouldnt state her name for legal reasons... but she looks like a woman... but is a man. STAND AT LEAST FIVE METRES AWAY AT ALL TIMES. OPEN BOX WITH CARE. CONTAINS FRAGILE MATERIAL. AND TRANSEXUALLS.
Here are some funny things and quotes from today:
  • "DEAN" - me
  • "Lets go Sophie. Waaaaaaaaaaaa!" *hysterical laughter* - Ros
  • "If the press interfere and ask you awkward questions, just refer them to me" - Mr Kemp (just another press filled day for our head)
  • "DEAN" - well I did say it several times you know.
  • "James, may we call you 'beacon' because your hair is like one?" - Cezza
  • "So Sophie, what does 'inversion' mean?" - Mrs Macenzie. "I dunno" - me. "Don't you know what it means?" - Mrs M. "NO" - me. "Interesting..." (she then started asking several other people until somebody answered right)
  • "'Whisper' is such a soft word isn't it? Its like that in German and Latin too... so soft" - Mr Pine
  • "You two have exactly the same expression on your face! Especially YOU *(points to Tom)*" - Ros
  • "ITS DEAN" - Dean

So.. thats about it. I'm sure Ros will be pleased that I've posted. Or she might just kill me (complicated reasons involving the Christmas Invasion, a tape, a DVD player, David Tennant, a possum, a lampost, a bus and a sledgehammer)

See you soon,

Miss Skittles xxx

5 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    email me ,b.( wot does that b thing do. email me @ tintinandsnowy@hotmail.co.uk. wot is ur email?

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Sophie B said…

    Relax, I have sent you an email. Don't forget, never give your personal details to a transexual.

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *in hysterical laughter again*

    Oh Sophie, you are the reason that people lauh...haha.

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Sophie B said…

    *slightly worried*

     
  • At 6:23 PM, Blogger Sophie B said…

    Good to hear it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home